Thursday 20 January 2011

Tired

I toyed with the idea of taking the bus into work today and then running home in the evening. But...no. I did some strength exercises earlier, which left me out of breath, weak, tired. Could be that I ran 10 km yesterday for the first time in over a month. Or that I'm getting a cold. Or that I slept too little. Whatever the reason, I am not run commuting today. I am trying to listen to my body nowadays. Maybe I'll run commute tomorrow, if I feel better.

Our running group will meet on Saturday for a long run and I'm thinking about joining them. I know that my foot is not ready yet for the whole distance, but it will be nice to see them again and run together for a few kilometres. Weather forecast promises -3 and overcast. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment