Monday, 27 June 2011

This indecision's killing me

What a week this is going to be. After today, I probably won't be able to go for a run until Saturday. Long working hours, an appointment with the dentist midweek that is bound to leave me with a fever (again) and the Iron Maiden concert on Friday mean that I'll have to take an easy training week. Good thing too, probably, after the super weekend I had.

I'm not sure what to do with this sunny, warm evening I have ahead of me. A part of me is screaming for a run in the woods with J, another wants to zone out with a book. The first part is thinking that it won't get to run for ages and to take advantage of the wonderful weather, the second is saying I've already done loads the last three days and that it doesn't matter if I skip it today. Both parts are right. Both parts are wrong.

The world is holding its breath. What's it going to be? Run or no run? Stay tuned.