Sunday 10 June 2012

Shaman - winging it since 1977


These were no ordinary friends coming to visit last night. No. These friends are foodies, casually throwing words like plantain, parfait and portobello around. They know what they mean, too. Not only are they foodies, but they had read my blog entry yesterday despite my pleads for them to go read something else.

I know! Can you believe it? Who would have thought!

I have to chase readers away with a stick on this blog.

Despite all warning signs, our friends came around 6. And they didn't seem to be nervous when they saw the snacks. I, on the other hand, kept the menu from the our local pizzeria in one pocket and my telephone in the other.



We had a great evening, analysing everything from politics to science to religion to films and photography. When my friend S later exclaimed that it was 12.30 am, I was surprised that time had gone by so quickly. I didn't feel tired at all.

They didn't go home hungry in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Så skönt att det gick bra!!! Och vad fasen, med dig som sällskap kan det ju bara bli bra!
    Visst minns jag då du hittade till mig och jätteglad och peppad blev jag. Helt ärligt så är jag inte säker på att jag hade trott på min mara utan dig. Så tacksam!
    Idag höll foten och jag tog en extra km för dig! ;) Långsamt medeltempo, för jag gick massor, men då jag sprang höll jag ett 4.30 tempo i medelsnitt. Helt galet!!! Så nog är jag på G igen! Utan krav på mara, för det kan jag. Har jag redan bevisat. Skönt att springa utan ångest ;)

    ReplyDelete