Friday 23 December 2011

Run on Christmas Eve?

I see this question on running forums, and I wonder: why do they ask? Doesn't everyone run on Christmas Eve? What would they do otherwise that is more important?!

I love how silent it is in the woods on Christmas Eve. So, yes, just try and stop me from running tomorrow morning. And when all the running is done, the Christmas festivities can commence. Cooking food, drinking glögg, eating food, opening presents (that I got despite the fact that I had been dropping hints, or, rather, saying outright for weeks that I didn't want any) and finally relaxing with a glass of wine, in the best company a girl could ask for.

Now if only I could find my Santa hat...

2 comments:

  1. Jo, 12 km ska jag springa - fast på juldagen. Jag skippar i morgon. Har sprungit 2 dagar i rad och hinner inte/orkar inte ;) Nytt PB på distans idag så det kändes bra!

    Vilken fantastiskt fin kommentar från dig. Jag blir väldigt rörd!
    Klart att du ska ut med din kamera. Hoppas du får härligt väder (även fast man kan ta underbara foton även i molnigt väder).

    Ha nu en underbar jul och ät, spring, mys!

    Massa kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Här blev det julpromenad! Och nakenchock på juldagsmorgonen! Hohoho god jul på dig!

    ReplyDelete