Wednesday 21 March 2012

Treehugger


Did you guys know that spring is here? Since I was under house arrest for a week and a half, I hadn't even noticed. But I did venture outside for a short-ish walk this morning (6 very easy kilometres), with lots of stops to take photos with my Nikon. My poor Nikon. I've been neglecting it. I mean, modern mobile phones can take pictures too, but if I could take my Nikon with me when I'm out running, I would do that. Every time. I mean, look at the pictures I, a complete novice when it comes to photography, took. My Nikon practically did all the work itself.













In other news, my rant this morning about beauty ideals attracted some unexpected traffic to this blog:



See? Some people think hairy armpits are hot. We're all different, people. (Hey, guy who's into hairy armpits? Sorry to disappoint you, it's not that kind of blog. But I'm ok, you're ok)

3 comments:

  1. Vilka fantastiska bilder! Och vad jag skrattade åt sökfiltret!!!! Ljuvligt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastiskt!! Underbart! Äntligen är våren här. Jag missade också det då jag legat sjuk. Vilken underbar chock att komma ut och andas vår.
    Idag slog det mig att jag kanske har astma.. Lätt astma. Något jag måste kolla upp genast. Det kan förklara min ständiga hosta och att jag blir så sjuk i luftvägarna, att det är svårt att andas då jag springer ibland, att det smakar blod efter ett pass, att jag känner en ständig klump (harklar för det är alltid så jag vill hosta) mm mm.. Att det ska ta 40 år att fatta saker. Tänk om det är så enkelt!
    Och jag blir så glad att jag kan inspirera med mina resultat (som inte är något jämfört med dina haha)

    Tackar och bugar för beröm igen och så gillar jag sökfiltret. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The camera might be supergood but you held it and you pressed the button!
    They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete